Dear Students and Parents,
We are excited to invite you to attend our Parent Evening next Wednesday at Sevenoaks Senior College in the main building.
Please see below for more information:
Sevenoaks SC Parent Evening – Term 1
Wednesday April 5th from 2.30 – 5.00pm
- You are welcome to attend the Parent Evening any time between 2.30 and 5.00pm.
- No individual meeting times with teachers is required. We will work on a first in, first served, drop in basis.
- Year 11 Student Progress Reports will be sent out to all parent/caregivers on Tuesday April 4. You must bring this report with you to Parent Evening.
- Student Progress Reports for Year 12 students were sent out to all parent/caregivers on March 9th. You must bring this report with you to Parent Evening.
- There will be clear signage in the main foyer and around the College to direct you to each Learning Area and teacher.
We encourage all parent/caregivers to attend this event, particularly those that wish to discuss their child’s results from Term 1.
No RSVP is required. We look forward to seeing you next week.