21st Century Senior Schooling
Our vision is to support all students to find their future by empowering them to make the most of every opportunity in any learning environment and to participate positively in society. This will be achieved by maintaining a whole College ethos that is culturally responsive, respectful, and values diversity.
A Year 11 to 12 Senior College
Sevenoaks is a unique senior college being only one of two in the metropolitan area which offer specialised pathways to senior school students. We were established in 2000 and continue to provide an extensive range of pathways for students as they explore their future in a young adult ethos environment. Our staff are specialists in what they teach whilst also being central to our advocate program which supports students to achieve their future pathway goals.
Whether you are interested in an ATAR (University entry), General (TAFE/employment), Trade Training (automotive or metals engineering) program or are looking for a program designed to help you re-engage with education, Sevenoaks Senior College is a specialist in senior school options.
Parent Evening Information
Our first Parent Evening for 2023 will be held next Wednesday, April 5th. Click here for more information.
University Open Days
There are a number of upcoming University Open Days. Click here to check them out!
Charity Futsal Tournament – Friday 31 March
Click here to read more about our upcoming tournament raising money for the Hero Hunter Foundation
Why enrol with us?
Sevenoaks offers a comprehensive educational experience that is underpinned by our philosophy of delivering for every student .
Student Careers and Employment
The choice of careers & education options are important and forever changing. Gaining up to date information has never been so important.
- Sevenoaks is open between 8.00 am and 4.30 pm
- The Central Building contains learning suites, a lecture theatre, modern science laboratories, art and design suite, media and graphic design suite and Library
- Computers or laptops located in all learning suites
- Windows and Apple operating systems
- Interactive data projectors in learning suites
- Nine large classrooms all equipped with a full suite of computers and Interactive Data Projectors
- An industry standard kitchen for our Hospitality qualifications
- A woodwork studio
- A modern dance studio
- A model office for our Business qualifications